2017 BOMA International Healthcare Real Estate Compensation Report
For the second year in a row, BOMA International has partnered with Christenson Advisory Services to create the BOMA International Healthcare Real Estate Compensation Report in order to fill an informational void concerning compensation and benefits in the healthcare real estate sector. This updated report provides healthcare real estate professionals and companies with the latest details about the base salaries, incentives, cash bonuses, long-term awards and total compensation that companies give to healthcare real estate professionals in 53 different positions at a variety of firms. In addition to compensation levels, the report also covers benefits such as health insurance and number of vacation days. The publication serves as a valuable benchmarking resource to compare your company's compensation program and pay practices to the market.
This publication is available in Print-on-Demand format only:
- Print-on-demand publications are shrink-wrapped, 3-hole punched pages that can be placed in a binder for easy access.
- This publication is 265 pages.
- Print-on-demand publications are shipped to U.S. and Canada via UPS Ground at no cost to the customer. Shipping charges will apply when an expedited shipping option is chosen during check out.
- For print-on-demand orders shipped outside of the U.S. and Canada, please place your order with our customer service center by calling +1-770-280-4089 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BOMA International print-on-demand publications may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of receipt as long as the shrink wrap is still intact.