Proactive Maintenance Guidebook for Industrial Properties
For more than 100 years, property professionals have turned to BOMA International for best-practice guidance, standards and research to maximize the performance of their buildings. Now the expertise you have come to rely on for office properties just got better with the introduction of BOMA's newest guidebook -- Proactive Maintenance Guidebook for Industrial Properties. Chapters cover reactive, predictive and preventive maintenance; setting up a program; maintenance costs and capital planning; managing vacant space; and more.
This publication is available in the following formats:
- Print-on-demand publications are shrink-wrapped, 3-hole punched pages that can be placed in a binder for easy access.
- Print-on-demand publications are shipped to U.S. and Canada via UPS Ground at no cost to the customer. Shipping charges will apply when an expedited shipping option is chosen during check out.
- For print-on-demand orders shipped outside of the U.S. and Canada, please place your order with our customer service center by calling +1-770-280-4089 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BOMA International print-on-demand publications may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of receipt as long as the shrink wrap is still intact.
- eBook orders include a full digital edition of the publication, plus an unlocked, printable PDF of the supplemental information. The publication and supplemental materials may be delivered via two separate emails.
- This eBook can be viewed through Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) software. You will receive a link to download free reader software upon purchase. ADE is compatible with personal computers, tablets and smartphones.
- This eBook cannot be printed, copied or transferred, but can be viewed on up to six devices over its lifetime.
- eBooks sold by BOMA International bookstore are not eligible for return and refund.